Hope the Bruins have made you happy this year. I see the people wearing those clothes on the T from the time to time but have nary a clue as to what's going on.
You look severely determined, or seriously serious. It's a cute look. You're also making me nostalgic for my old Canon SLR ... because it weighed a lot more than modern cameras, holding it steady was actually easier.
I was -almost- inspired by your urging to reach for the old Canon... and then i remembered that after over thirty years of use (and one major overhaul), it finally died a noble death. *sigh*
I had bought it at the Army PX in Viet Nam in 1969 for $100, including 55 mm lens - one of the best deals of my life.
Since 2004 I've been addicted to digital cameras. Much of my career work as a designer is in the form of slides, which I'm still trying to figure out how to convert to digital format (with acceptable results).
Funny thing: I was originally skeptical of digital pictures, worried that because the image's primary form was not something I could look at and hold in my hand, it would be not really accessible. The opposite has turned out to be true: daily, at the computer, I get to see my photos far more often than ever before. And I've learned how to be quite adept at improving them via iPhoto edit. Furthermore, with scanner, I've taken old family photos, recorded them digitally, and then edited them to restore their original look. Pretty nifty.
no subject
Date: 2012-01-17 09:03 pm (UTC)Hope the Bruins have made you happy this year. I see the people wearing those clothes on the T from the time to time but have nary a clue as to what's going on.
no subject
Date: 2012-01-19 02:00 pm (UTC)They have mostly made me very happy! The beginning was rough, bu now they're second in the league. The season has a lot of promise.
no subject
Date: 2012-01-17 09:07 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2012-01-19 02:00 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2012-01-17 09:12 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2012-01-19 02:01 pm (UTC)Also that's kinda just my default non-smiling face.
no subject
Date: 2012-01-18 02:34 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2012-01-19 02:01 pm (UTC)Left San Francisco at 9:10 AM West Coast Time and this was taken when I finally got home at like 11:58PM East Coast Time.
no subject
Date: 2012-01-18 05:02 am (UTC)You're also making me nostalgic for my old Canon SLR ... because it weighed a lot more than modern cameras, holding it steady was actually easier.
no subject
Date: 2012-01-19 02:02 pm (UTC)PULL IT OUT! Use that sucker, Film Cameras want to be used, too!!
no subject
Date: 2012-01-19 08:12 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2012-01-20 01:19 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2012-01-19 06:03 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2012-01-19 02:03 pm (UTC)